Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021 is now available
Packed with Exclusive patterns, fascinating essays, and stunning photography taken on location at Shetland's Samburgh Head Lighthouse.
There are 12 patterns from leading Shetland knitwear designers, with some pioneering new designers too. Expect vibrant Fair Isle motifs and patterns, subtle, intricate lace, weaving and more.
- SWW 2021 Patron Wilma Malcolmson's 'Da Crofter's Kep'
- Elizabeth Johnston's 'Fairag Cardigan'
- Amy Gair's 'Oyger Scarf
- Andrea Williamson's 'Harbour Cowl'
- Alison Rendall's 'Da Meids Mitts'
- Nicole Coutts' 'Sea Swell Snood'
- Anne Eunson's 'Fethaland Shawl'
- Gudrun Johnston's 'Lizzie Pinafore'
- Janette Budge's 'Sumburgh Light Hat'
- Terri Leask's 'Winter Bonfire Gloves'
- Ella Gordon's 'Roosty Tank Top'
- Wilma Malcolmson's 'Gotland Lace Yoke'
Insightful articles on Shetland Sheep; Shetland's era of machine knitting; knitting in time of Covid, and a look at the inspirationbehind Gurdun Johnston's third volume of Thw Shetland Trader: Heritage. We also feature a beautiful poem in English and Shetland dialect by Roseanne Watt, this year's Wool Week model.